Error 0x80070570: What you can do
If the error 0x80070570 is displayed under Windows, there is usually a problem with a USB stick or an external hard drive. We show you in this practical tip, how to fix the error.
Remedy error 0x80070570 in Windows – here's how
Error 0x80070570 often occurs when you pull the USB flash drive out of the computer even though it was still accessed. To avoid the occurrence of the error in the future, you can safely remove your hardware:
- Press the [Windows] and [E] keys simultaneously so that Explorer opens./h1>
- Switch to the “This PC” category on the left, find the USB flash drive or external hard drive there./h1>
- Right-click the device and select the “Properties”.
- Switch to the “Tools” tab at the top and click the “Check” button on the error check.
- Use the “Scan and Repair Drive” option to start the process.
- When the scan is complete, the 0x80070570 error should no longer occur.
Windows: fix error 0x80070570.
In the next practical tip, we’ll show you how to start Windows 10 without logging in.